Mukta Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine useful in hypertension. This is a natural medicine of high blood pressure patients and is available in the form of tablets. It contains Herbal extracts of:-
Mukta Vati Ingredients
- Centella asiatica
- Convolvulus pluricaulis
- Acorus calamus
- Onosma bracteatum
- Celastrus paniculatus
- Withania somnifera
- Tinospora cordifolia
- Praval Pishti
- Mukta pishti,
- Convolvulus pluricaulis
- Rauwolfia serpentina
- Nardostachys jatamansi
2>Mukta vati side effects
Mukta vati is completely free from side effects and if in exceptional cases one has to continue Mukta Vati for a longer duration then still there is not any problem as it does not produce any side effects. All the ingredients mentioned above are completely safe, natural and herbal and when taken together in the designated quantity relieves in hypertension. Now let us look at mukta vati uses and benefits in detail.
Mukta vati benefits
- Mukta Vati gives immediate relief to patients whose blood pressure does not come to normal even after taking allopath medicines so it is very beneficial for Hypertension.
- Muktavati manages high blood pressure (hypertension) due to increased cholesterol level, heart diseases, Kidney disorder, tension, anxiety or by hereditary reasons.
- Mukta vati also manages associated complications such as uneasiness, insomnia, palpitation, pain in the chest & head. No need to take extra medicines for the relief of these complications. Intake of 'Mukta Vati' will not produce any excessive sleep.
- Person consuming Divya MuktaVati can avoid taking other Allopath medicine for controlling blood pressure. Patients who have been taking other medication for a long time and are habituated, they should gradually reduce the dosage and start taking Mukta Vati.
- Mukta vati has the ability to root out the disease as compared to allopath medicines which cannot.
- Mukta Vati manages the disease forever within a short period of one or one and a half years.
Mukta Vati dosage
- If B.P. is 160/100 mm hg. or more while taking allopathic medicine: 2-2 tabs, thrice a day - before breakfast, lunch, and one hour before diner with fresh water.
- If B.P. is 140/90 mm hg. while taking allopathic medicine: 2-2 tabs twice a day - before breakfast and diner.
- It is recommended that Allopath medicines should be stopped when Blood Pressure becomes normal. Also if one chews Mukta vati tablets while intake then it will be more effective.
Mukta vati precautions
- After starting Mukta Vati, the patient has to check blood pressure regularly, if taking some allopathic medicines. If B.P becomes normal without taking allopathic medicines with mukta vati then allopathic medicines should be discontinued.
- Mukta vati should not be taken in pregnancy period. If necessary then please consult your physician.
- If the habit of the patient is of taking allopath medicines for a long time then the allopath medicines dosage should be reduced gradually and then stopped ,
Swami Ramdev Divya Mukta Vati
Divya Mukta vati produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy Ltd. is very popular and effective ayurvedic proprietary medicine. It has show good results as users are very happy after consuming the medicine.You may find testimonials of Divya mukta vati on the url below and buy it online:-
Few Fast Facts about Mukta vati
- Mukta vati cures hypertension / high blood pressure
- Mukta vati is natural and herbal
- Mukta vati is safe to use and has no side effects
- Mukta vati relives in stress and lowers the anxiety level.
- Mukta vati is an ayurvedic medicine from India.
- Divya mukta vati is the best mukta vati available for consumption.
- Mukta vati is proven natural remedy for high blood pressure patients.
Natural remedies for High blood pressure
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure then reduce the intake of salt.
- Exercise regularly.
- Take balanced diet.
- Try to finish your work in time.
- Take foods which have low quantity of protein.
- Vegetarian food is good. Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables instead of traditional foodstuff.
- To get relief from blood pressure with the help of natural methods, patients should take a fruit diet for at least one week. In this, oranges, apples, pears, mango, guava,
- pineapple, watermelon, etc. are quite useful. These should be taken three times a day with a gap of five hours in between. Do not take banana or jackfruit. Milk should be taken only after a week. It should be fresh & just boiled once.
- Cucumber, carrot, tomato, onion, radish, cabbage, spinach, etc. should be eaten raw.
- Garlic is recognized to be a natural cure. Eating garlic regularly regularizes blood pressure and tension because it has the medicinal property of reducing the shrinkage of fine capillaries. Apart from giving relief in nausea, unconsciousness, breathlessness, it also gives relief in gas, and improves the working of the heart by reducing the pulse. If 2-3 cloves of garlic are consumed everyday then it has a profound effect on blood pressure.
- The intake of amla (gooseberry) is also helpful in blood pressure. Take one teaspoon of amla juice with equal amount of honey everyday in the morning.
- Lemon also normalizes high blood pressure. The vitamin ‘C’ present in it prevents weakness in the fine capillaries.
- Walking is the best exercise for high blood pressure. It reduces tension.
- After food, chew 1-2 peeled cloves of garlic raw along with water or insert the garlic cloves in 1-2 deseeded sultanas (munakka) and have it. Fresh cloves of garlic help in normalizing blood pressure.
- Keep water in a copper tumbler at night and drink this in the morning to lower blood pressure and helps in controlling it.
- Mix four holy basil leaves, two neem leaves along with 24 spoons of water for 5-7 days every morning on empty stomach to help in high blood pressure.
- Eat tree-ripened papaya every morning for one month and do not eat anything for two hours after this. This helps in high blood pressure.