|Treatment of Rapid Heartbeats|
Polluted and wrong food habits along with mental stress leads to a number of heart ailments. Excessive physical labour and lack of nutritious food also make a number of men and women victims of heart problems. At the same time, in rich families the opposite is seen and lack of physical labour and excessive food cause heart ailments. When heartbeats suddenly become rapid, it is a sign of heart disease. Doing even slight physical work, climbing steps, lifting a weight, etc. increases the heartbeat.
The face and body gets wet with sweat. The person feels very tired and sits or lies down because of dizziness. atural and yogic remedies prove successful in rapid heartbeats. The capacity of the heart increases, making the heartbeat normal.
Natural remedies* Grind dried amla into a powder and mix equal amount of powdered misri in it and keep this in a glass jar. Every morning take 6gm (2 spoons) on empty stomach with water. This will cure the problem of rapid heartbeat as well as other heart ailments very fast in a few days. This is almost miraculous, especially in the case of rapid heartbeats, weak heart and numbness.
* Mix 3gm powder of Arjun bark, 10gm each of misri and clarified butter made of cow’s milk and ingest to control rapid heartbeat.
* Grind 10gm of fresh pomegranate leaves and mix this in 200ml water. Strain this water and have it morning and evening to get relief from rapid heartbeat.
* Fresh leaves of pansy should be grinded with a little jowar flour and applied as a pack on the chest to give relief from rapid heartbeat.
* Drink 100ml pomegranate juice in the morning and evening. This will soothe rapid heartbeats.
* Drinking 200ml of carrot juice everyday cures weakness of the heart as well as rapid heartbeats.
* Make khoya by boiling 10gm powder of Arjun bark in 500ml of milk. Add powdered misri equal in weight to the khoya made. Having 10gm of this khoya-misri everyday, followed by milk gives relief from rapid heartbeats.
* Add 3gm misri in 3gm coriander powder and ingest for relief from rapid heartbeat.
* Drinking mulberry sherbet normalizes rapid heartbeats.
* Mix 20gm fresh brahmi juice and 5gm honey and have daily to get rid of heart weakness and calm rapid heartbeat.
* Grind 10gm of fresh, tender banyan leaves and mix with 150gm water. Strain and add a little misri. If you drink this morning and evening, rapid heartbeats will get normalized.
* Powder 5 grains of black pepper. Add 300gm Phalsa and rock salt according to taste. Have this to normalize rapid heartbeats. During summers, have Phalsa sherbet in the mornings and evenings to get relief from this problem.
* Mix 20gm each of Amla, Bahera, Harad and fresh Brahmi. Add 5gm black pepper to this and make a churna. Grind 50gm misri and add it in this. Now have 5gm churna in the morning and 5gm in the evening with cow’s milk or water. Weak heart becomes strong and relief is obtained in rapid heartbeat.
* Mix 25gm green cardamom powder and 500gm Arjun bark powder. Have 3gm of this with water twice a day, morning and evening. This gives relief in rapid heartbeat and anxiety.
* Grind Asangadh and Bahera into a powder. Take 3gm of this powder with a little gur and slightly warm water. This will calm rapid heartbeats and weakness.
* Mix lemon juice in 15gm water and drink to get relief from heart burn and rapid heartbeat. Drinking lemonade is also helpful.
* Grind 25gm each of root of long pepper (pipara mool) and green cardamom and make a powder. Having 3gm of this powder daily with clarified butter gives relief from constipation and rapid heartbeat.
* Add 100ml spinach juice in 200ml carrot juice and drink this each morning. This is good for rapid heartbeat.
* Drink a glass of buttermilk every morning after churning well to take out all the butter. This helps in reducing fat accumulation in arteries and reduces rapid heartbeat and nervousness.
* If you are feeling anxious, your heartbeat is increasing, and you are sweating, eat plums or sweet grapes. This will provide relief to quite some extent.
Yogic remedies* You can remain healthy by doing yogasanas, going for walks, making pleasure also a part of your life along with work, appropriate sleep, eating pure food, avoiding anger and stress, giving up intoxicating substances, keeping hopes and aspirations within limits, and taking care of your lungs and kidneys. The body is a unit and each part is connected to each other. If one part gets bad, it affects the other part too.
* After getting relief from intensity of heartbeat, it is good to do yogasanas. After the heartbeats becomes normal, do light asanasa such as Brajrasan, Ustrasan, Shalbhasan (lifting one leg after the other turn by turn), Makarasan, Pavanmuktasan, Matsyasan, Singhasan, and laughing aloud. Increase the time of yogasan according to your strength and at the end, do Savasan for 5 minutes.
* In pranayam, do regular practise of Kapalbhati, Nadi-shodhan, and Bhramri.
* Do Yog-Nidra everyday for 20-40 minutes. After that listen to good music and take pleasure out of it.
Diet for rapid heartbeat* There is a relation to food in all diseases. During rapid heartbeat, take food with thought. This is the solution. The patient should take as less food as possible. If overweight, reduce weight. Do not fast.
* Take fruit and vegetable juice, honey, figs, raisins, cow’s milk, vegetable soup, etc.
* Definitely take food with calcium, sodium and vitamin B-1.
* Whatever you eat, eat less and without hurry. Whatever you drink, sip slowly. When coming in from outside, take rest and then eat.
* After indulging in excretion, bath, etc., drink a glass of lemonade or juice of any fruit or vegetable with honey added.
* After two hours of this, boil green cardamom, ginger and black pepper in some milk mixed with water and drink. Take some soaked raisins or dried figs with this, or take some fruits half an hour earlier and drink some milk, or take liquidly Suji kheer with raisins. Make it less sweet.
* You can even take dates and milk, boiled together. Use jaggery instead of sugar.
* Take the juice of some fruit (orange, sweet lime or grapes) or vegetable.
* At 2pm, take 2 chapattis made from flour kneaded the previous day, salad, boiled vegetables and curd (not sour). Eat half stomach.
* At 3, take lemon juice-honey-water or fruit, whatever you like or one cup of milk. At 7pm in the evening, take only fruit. At 8pm, take vegetable soup. You may take two spoons of amla juice in the day with half spoon of honey.
* If carrots are available then have carrots-tomato-ginger juice or have carrot-apple juice daily. Eat a lot of salad with your daily meals. Eat less of rice, chapatti and dal and more of fruits and vegetable juice. Keep the evening meal light and eat it 2-2.5 hours before going to sleep. Keep your sexual life under control. Drink lot of water but not cold water.
List All Products
|01||Divya Mukta Vati|
|02||Divya Medohar vati|
|03||Divya Kesh Taila - Herbal Hair oil|
|04||Orgy Oil for Weak Erection|
|05||Divya Madhunashini Vati|
|06||Divya Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste 100 gm|
|07||Divya Medha Vati(Tablets)|
|08||Divya Kanchanar Guggulu|
|09||Divya Kesh Kanti Shampoo|
|10||Divya Shilajit Sat (pure shilajit extract)|