Ayurvedic products for chest problem gynecomastia

vikrant, 31 March 2012 10:44  this question feed

sir, I am 33 years old and my weight is normal but i do not know why i am suffering from gynecomastia from age of 13. Is there any ayurvedic medicine or yoga for gynecomastia. please reply.

More: Gynecomastia, Ayurvedic medicines for chest, Chest
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine

Gynecomastia with puffy nipples is seen in some due the excess fat in the areolar tissue around the nipple. Sometimes even with mild gynecomastia, the nipples may be more prominent due to the increased areolar diameter. Gynecomastia is treated by assessing the other associated symptoms and based on that other harmonal tests will be advised. So it is necessary to check the harmones to know if there is any problem with the harmone levels. Usually it is seen with decreased testosterone and increased oestrogen.

Ayurvedic medicines like Varunadi Kwath - 15ml with 60ml warm water before food twice daily and Divya Kanchanar Guggulu can be taken for a month and then reviewed.

Reduce excess milk, meat, oil, soya, flax seeds and broccoli. Include bottle gourd, horse gram, drumstick and cinnamon. Yogasanas like trikonasana, bhujangasana, halasana, bhujangasana, ardhamatsyendrasana, matsysana and shalabhasana are beneficial.

posted by Dr.Ramani on 8 July 2015


Mera dino chest bada ho gaya hai,phele chota tha ab phele SE bada ho gaya hai ,yeh karib mujhe 10 saal SE hai,mai koi medicine bhi nahi liya abhi tab ,kya karu bataye ,suggested medicine.

posted by Gaurav priyadarshi on 1 June 2016

dear sir/mam im suffering from gynecomastia last 6 years now my age is 23 year, im really worry about this because after wearing double shart but my puffy nipples are always noticeable plese tell me how to get ride from it any yoga or medical available in market ...?

posted by surinder97815 on 6 July 2015

Sir i am at age 20yrs..i am suffering from gynecomastia,i am slim and smart guy but gynecomastia is main problm for me....please suggest medicine for me...

posted by ashutoshrai7379959401 on 13 November 2013

sir i am 20 years old . i am suffering from gynecomastia , sir ye problem approx 4 years se hai .... aur slowly slowly badh rha hai..... mai kaon si medicine use karu....

posted by chaturvedi.prakash128 on 15 November 2012


As you are suffering from gynecomastia since attaining puberty that is after 13 years and still you are suffering from the same problem.It differs from various stages and though it is not harmful, there some other associated complaints like psychological disorders, and feminine characteristics and in that case, it is better to maintain your health and meanwhile you may need to Andrologist who assess your health condition.Pseudogynecomastia in obese people may be ignored as it may present physiologically in obese people. The True gynecomastia results from the growth of glandular or breast tissue. After analysing with doctor, you can however consume some ayurvedic medicines which are helpful such as Divya Kanchanar Guggulu and Divya Medohar Vati for internal usage.If you are suffering from stress, you can go yoga and pranayama to maintain mental stability and feeling of low.As hormonal imbalance is involved in gynecomastia, one should reach andrologist as I have mentioned, try consuming those medicines as per course along with ayurvedic medicines which will improve you general health condition.

With regards,Dr.Vijay.

posted by Dr.Vijay on 8 April 2012

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Burnig in throat and chest and feel vomiting.

asked by abhi011 on 12 February 2010
pranam babaji, i am male (24),suffering from burning in throat and chest,thus i feel vomiting... Read More

Chest pain cigrate smoking

asked by hassuth on 18 September 2015
sir, I m a cigrate smoker since 10 years. Since last year i am suffering from chest pain in... Read More

Suffering from Chest Pain

asked by Suraksha Arya on 5 March 2015
Sir/Madam, I am suffering from costochondritis from last two years. I have undergone... Read More

I have a spot inside my chest

asked by M.V on 16 August 2017
Hi i am 26yrs old (male). i went to abroad i was rejected because of my health. i have a mark... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.