Early Ejuction

sanjayindian2010, 25 January 2010 3:54  this question feed

Respected Sir,

I am 24 years old.From last 10 years i am regularly doing hastmathun. Last year when i am doing sex with a girl. I fell my ejuction is much early. I am not satisfied him. Now i am going to marry this year. Please advice.

More: Early discharge, Premature ejaculation
Ask Question? | Related Questions


You are suffering from premature ejacultion. First of all leave the ill habit of masturbation{hastmaithun}.avoid non-veg food and spicy.we recommend you to take Premature Ejaculation in Males.Sexual Problems in Men.you have to take these medicines for 3-4 months and must have these medicines with hot milk or luke warm water.

posted by dr.ajay on 27 January 2010

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Premature ejaculation

asked by arun007 on 29 December 2009
while doing sex i ejaculate very early and please suggest me the medicine for penis... Read More

How to increase ejaculation time

asked by sebastian125 on 27 October 2017
sir i have been a patient of night fall for 4 years. a year ago i started taking some local... Read More

Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfuction

asked by babu11 on 7 November 2010
pranam i m 30 yrs old my weight 43 kg and i m continuously did mastrubate from last 5 yrs now i... Read More

Pre mature ejaculation

asked by mann on 22 August 2010
respected sir i am suffering from pre mature ejaculation since last 5 yrs and my age is 28 yrs.... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.