Hbsag positive this question feed

matin, 14 December 2013 21:11

Hi warm greeting to the doctor, i am 25 yrs old and have been under operation in the year 2010 when i was 22yr old,at the time of examination my report showed that i am HbsAg positive, my qeuestion is i dont know since how long i am suffering from same and i want to get it treat before i get marry in coming year. and i believe that ayurvedic treatment would be better for my marital life. as of now i am suffering from weak digestion and gastro problem. please advice. the operation was of apendiece(laproscopic)

warm regards, matin

More: Hepatitis, Jaundice, Liver, Hbsag
Ask Question? | Related Questions
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-


Greetings from Myyog. HBsAg is the surface antigen of the virus called hepatitis B virus that shows you are having hepatitis B infection as this HBsAg shows positive which is the infectious condition of liver that is caused due to hepatitis B virus that even that is being transmitted by blood and other body fluids. Once infected with this particular hepatitis B virus, usually 10% of people will develop chronic and permanent infections on those there are chances of getting jaundice, dark urine, fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. However there is no treatment for acute hepatitis B and chronic hepatitis B can be treated with different methods of treatment.

Usually treatment is with good nutritious diet with plenty of fluids which is recommended. Here one thing you need to note is about carrier stage that is if someone who has had hepatitis B in their blood for more than six months will capable of passing disease on to others, that means there are possibilities that you spread infection to your partner.

Medicines to protect your liver and to enhance liver function are Cytozen and Livomap which are helpful in this condition.

posted by Dr.Vijay on 18 December 2013


Thanks Doctor, i dont know since how long i am suffering from Hbsag positive. Hence i would like to know how to prevent to get infected my partner. The medicine suggested by you will this b helpful for my marital life. Thanks & Regards matin

posted by matinshaikh021 on 20 December 2013

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Natural cure for Jaundice and mild hypothyroidism

asked by vicky_23 on 13 August 2012
Hello sir. My age is 23(M). recently i had my blood test and found that i have mild jaundice and... Read More

Liver cancer solution

asked by sapnam on 24 July 2010
Jai ram ji ki baba ji, my uncle is a cancer patient before 1 month doctors find out and all... Read More

Jaundice and pain in right abdomin

asked by abhi11 on 3 June 2012
hello sir, i am (male 27) suffering from jaundice since 10 years. the value of serum bilirubin... Read More

Acidity and Fatty liver

asked by nilratan on 6 July 2013
My age is 35 years, Male, I am suffering from acidity problem for about 12 years; and now I am... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.