Ramdev patanjali for conceive

Manish Nautiyal, 1 May 2011 15:03  this question feed
Hello, kindly provide advice on ramdev patanjali for conceive ?, please reply back as soon as possible.
More: Infertility, Patanjali infertility, Pregnancy, Conceive
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine


Yes, clinically you can get pregnant with one fallopian tube alone under the following conditions.

-If you have one or both ovaries-If you still ovulate-If the remaining fallopian tube is healthy.

Here if you don't get pregnant even after one year of unprotected intercourse, you will have to approach your gynecologist for the best evaluation.

Here i can suggest you certain medicines which can be taken as a first line to clean the reproductive system

  1. Ashokarishtam - 30 ml twice daily after food

  2. Jeerakarishtam - same as above

  3. Kadalee kalpa rasayanam - 1 tsp twice daily

posted by Dr.Sony on 2 September 2013


Sir, I am 33 year old women. I contact gynecology for treatment for pragnacy. According to Dr. all report is normal. occasional pelvic painful & menstrual cycle also painfull. Please advice me.

posted by prajapati.vimla83 on 16 July 2016

Sir I try to conceive from 2 years we contact gynecologist but no use marriage is late all test are normal I want one child. Doctor says pcod problem please suggestion me

posted by yamuna on 21 April 2016

I am 40 yrs old woman having 17yrs child now I want second baby my all harmons are in normal range but AMH is on border line my menstrual cycle is normal can I get pregnant early

posted by manishadawange on 25 August 2014

hello sir , please provide me the ayurved medicine to became a pregnent as i am 35 year old married women and my one tube is closed so can you help me which medicine should i take to became a pregnent. is it possible that with one tube also i can be pregnent please give me reply ........

posted by prince23281 on 14 August 2013

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Trying to conceive boy

asked by Lord on 9 July 2012
dear sir, I have a desire to conceive boy baby as I have girl to balance my family. I heard that... Read More

Dvt after pregnancy

asked by priya2020 on 14 October 2010
Pranam Swamiji I am 25 years woman.and after pregnancy 25days, I got DVT prob in my left... Read More

Infertility due to tubal blokage

asked by sk23937 on 10 October 2012
Dear Sir, My wife who is 30+ is not able to conceive because of heavy blockage of fallopian... Read More


asked by saslkm on 14 April 2015
Hi Doc, My age is 32 and my husband age 39 and marraige is 9 years. I have balance translocation... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.