Height increase

hansaagarwal, 13 August 2012 11:50  this question feed

I am from dehradun. My Height is 5fit & My Husband Height is 5'8". I Have Twin child. They are 12 years old. But Height is not increase. Boy is 129 cm. & Weight is 25 & Girl is 132 cm & Weight in 24 How can increase height. They are so small another children please suggest Homeopathy medicine.

Mob : 92######19

Please reply


More: Ayurvedic medicines for height, Height, Height increase
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine

Tadasana and sarvangasana are good for height gain for children but they must be practice and learned from good yoga instructor.

posted by YogaGuru on 13 August 2012


Baba je aapko koti koti parnam baba je me jamshedpur se hun or meri age 29 year hai or meri hight 5 fut h or or me 3se 4 inch badhana chahta hun piliz baba je bataiye na qki meri hight ki wajha se mujhe bahut sarmandagi mehsus hoti h jawab dijhiyega

posted by vishaldasjsr2 on 27 July 2016

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions


asked by siddesh on 13 November 2011
m 21yrs old.m short.want to gain height.pls... Read More

At the age of 33yr is there any chances to increase height

asked by somen_29k on 23 July 2013
Dear, doctor i am 33yr old (male). but my present height is 5'3". i want to increase... Read More

Height increase tips

asked by annu123456 on 14 October 2012
namaste, mai 21 saal ka hoon aur meri height 5'4" hai , mai kaise height badha sakta... Read More

Long looks height gain capsules

asked by gamecube on 27 February 2015
Hello I am male, 23, overall healthy and 5 feet 8 inches. I already bought the long looks height... Read More
1 reply  -  Height

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.