Height increase

hawk, 6 January 2013 11:29  this question feed

Sir,my age is 18y and my height is just 5.3 and i suffers lots of difficulties due to that,, pls prescribe me some medicines & i am also ready to do some exercise along with medicine,,kindly help me...

More: Height, Height increase
Ask Question? | Related Questions


One can attain height by doing proper exercises,taking proper nutrients,and giving body sufficient time to relax.Food has to be rich in calcium,vitamin and aminoacids.Fresh fruits,vegetables and milk products are essential for body growth and bones.Stretching exercises strengthen the muscle and straighten the spine.Aerobic exercises like swimming,jogging,cycling help in releasing growth hormone thus increasing height.You can also take Ashwagandha churna,Shatavar churna and Muslichurna helps in increasing height.You can also perform yogaasana like tadasana and suryanamaskar.Dr Geetika

posted by Guest on 8 January 2013

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Height problem

asked by anay k on 11 November 2011
Height problem Baba ji main 19 saal ka hoon meri height 5foot 5inch hai please koi upaya batayen... Read More

Height increase

asked by soha on 22 July 2013
hello i am female my age is 18...i didn use any medicine 4 increase my height .once i used but... Read More

Height and memory

asked by subramanyam on 4 November 2016
namaste guruji,my son 5 years old.he is not growing in height properly.please mention any... Read More

Increasing height

asked by kumarraj on 5 October 2012
jai shriram, my & my wife height is 5ft.i hav two children.elder child age is 14 year and... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.