How to enlarge penis size & gain weight this question feed

atulsingh, 21 December 2009 8:44

Namaste Sir, I am 27 yrs old boy, my penis size is too short, please suggest me how can I enlarge my penis, & how can i get weight.

Tags: Penis enlargement, Ayurvedic medicines for weight gain, Penis, Weight, Weight gain

Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Every guy wants to have big thick penis and enormous sexual power and stamina. This urge for penis enlargement is due to personal needs as well as partner`s needs. This is a common assumption in our society that a person with long and thick penis can satisfy his partner. Ayurveda has many precious herbal preparations for penis enlargement and these are proven formula being used from ancient times. We recommend you to use ORGY PENIS MASSAGE OIL regularly to increase the size and strength of penis. Two times application of this medicated oil on penis shaft will increase its girth and width simultaneously. For increasing general body weight and power, we recommend you to make a regular course of DIVYA ASHWAGANDHA CHOORAN with milk after meals twice a day. This is herbal medicine to gain weight and boost the health, muscle mass and vitality of body. Take god diet. Make a regular routine for yoga, pranayams and exercises to increase body weight at faster rate. Further queries are welcome.


posted by Dr.Ravinder on 21 December 2009

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login


Dear sir., i am married person my problem is my penis size is small and sexual time fast exection problem. Pl help me sir this reason my life is spiloed. Sir i want penis growth medicine and slow exection medicine in ayuverdic tell me i am waiting your reply my no-09######295,09######300 give missa call i will speak.

posted by Babaji78 on 28 February 2013

sir mein Imran unmrd 26 saal ka hun aur mera penis chota hai sirf 4" inch. Aur quickfall problm b hai. Kyon ke mein ne 16 -25 saal age tak masterbate kiya hai. Plz help me

posted by mahisajid07 on 18 January 2013

Helo sir i m rahan i wnt to tell u sir i m unmaried my penins size is vry small n weak.sir i try for sex 2 to 3times bt could not gain stamina n thts why i want ur hlp plz sir help me...

posted by rahan_daman on 30 December 2012

Hello sir my age is 23.i m unmarreid sir my problem is my peni's v.small and weak also suggest me pls pls to increse my peni's.

posted by jujharsingh0013 on 28 December 2012

Dear Sir, i am 29 year's old, i am married my peni's is very small and weak also.. i want to riduz my wait is also 80kgs. I'm not satisfied to my waif i need help sir. any medicine

posted by rrajput22 on 17 December 2012

sir, im 30 year old , not married,my problem is my peni is small and thine and when i try to masterbat at the time my left side ball would be pain. sir please give me true solution to my problem.


posted by giridharreddybada on 13 December 2012

hi sir , i am 27 yrs old , my pennis is very small and weak can u suggest me any medicine to improve my length , feeling very shy plzzzz

posted by baig.sap318 on 25 October 2012

namaskar sir mera naam amit h meri age 23 h meri shadi ho gayi hai mera ling chota aur mai sex karta hu to mera jaldi nikal jata sir muze kuch upaya bataiye pls

posted by eramit.dubey0 on 13 July 2012

my age 26 my marriage after 3 months.Sir my penis size is 7 inches, sir but width is not so good. While sex my wife doent enjoy so much and i have also problem of ;ceekhar patn; Plz help me and give any advice

posted by raaj_232 on 18 June 2012

sir my name is Imtiyaz Ah.My problem is that i am suffering premature ejuction problem,my penis is not remaining at normal size and it is only 9cm long.sir please give me best solution it.

posted by Imtiyaz pkp on 14 April 2012

Hi sir, its dick size is gud but girth is not so well so please suggest me dat what i use..and give me also some tips.

posted by Ami.schatz88 on 29 February 2012

mera nam shrikant hai meri aged 26 year hai or me un merid hu mera sex ka problem hai or me ne (16-23)tak bahot bar hastmethun kiya hai or mera ling pichhe se patla or aage se jada ho gaya hai or muje sex ka khyal bhi aata hai to ek do bude very ki nikal ti hai orjab bhi ulta so ta hu or me re ling par preser aata hai to viry ni ka jata hai or or din me bhi esa hi ota hai or me ra virya sex kar ne se pahele nika jata hai me sex kar na hi pata or me ra ling sex karte vakt tite ho ke jaldi luse ho jata hai or tite ho ta hai to sex kar te time bicha me se mudjata hai or luse hojata hai or me sex kar nahi pata or sex karne se pahle hi viry nikal jata hai muje eske liye koi tablet ya koi oil ya gargathu upay batao or kista ha upyog karna hai kit ne time or kab karna hai or eska video me eska tari ka ho to bata na

posted by shrikant on 21 February 2012

sir my panis is 4 inch... should i enlarge it with use of medicine or it is sufficient.. is longer panis issue..

posted by bansalrahul140789 on 21 February 2012

i m gaurav tyagi mujhe apna waght bdana he plz mujhe btaye ki app ka powder sop pr kyo nahi milta

posted by akhil20tyagi on 11 February 2012

ling bada karne ke liye kuch upay batay

posted by rsathawane on 5 February 2012

my age 23 my marriage after 2 months. i have sexual problem and my penis size is too short. Plz help me and give any advice

posted by Guest on 25 January 2012

Sir, I am getting married next pennis size is so small that it is not more that 2 inches..Pl suugest me how to increase my pennis fast..

posted by Guest on 11 January 2012

my name is ricky my dick is very small nd mera weight bhi kam hai 55 aur meri age hai 26 plzzz kuch bataao jis se ye theek ho jaaye...

posted by Guest on 30 December 2011

Sir my penis size is 7 inches, sir but width is not so good. While sex my wife doent enjoy so much and i have also problem of ;ceekhar patn; sir my name is atul and i m 23 old

posted by Guest on 13 November 2011

Dear Sir, i've been out with my girlfriend lots of time. And everytime i have an sexual intercourse with her.It seems like i'm the only one enjoying it.She just lies down and doesn't even show and expression, moaning doesn't even come close. One thing it's due to my short-time lasting..i don't last long in bed. and other thing. i may look good but my pinus is small and thin..need help sir. any medicine or devices..if it may need

posted by Guest on 12 November 2011

sir i m 28 year old , and i want to inc penis size and thick my sperm ,plz tell how to do by natuarally home made process

posted by Guest on 3 November 2011

use aswagandha first for one dosage..then koinoor gold for one dosage... you will recover soon...

posted by Guest on 29 August 2011

dear sir,

how to sex continue long time


posted by Guest on 19 July 2011

i want u r nom: sir i want 2 tolk with u 4 my problm

posted by Guest on 11 July 2011

its working,,,,,,,thanks alot........

posted by Guest on 7 July 2011

Dear Sir, i am 29 year's old, i am unmarried Still. my peni's is very small and weak also.. i want to increase longer my wait also 48kgs so Pls suggest me sir...............

posted by Guest on 26 June 2011

thankyou very much for the right suggestion

posted by sinnu on 27 May 2011

thank you sir for your suggestion, i was lost my confidence i hope these medicine will improve my confidence.

posted by Guest on 22 December 2009

Related Questions

Penis bend and Erectile dysfunction

asked by pal12444 on 15 January 2010
Dear Sir, I am 45years old my penis is bend in down position. When it erects I can see it and... Read More

Penis enlargement

asked by parasharel on 23 February 2010
pls. mujhe penis ko lamba karne ke ki dava batao meri pnis size only 3.5 inch he tani hui... Read More

Penis enlargement medicine

asked by sarv on 9 September 2010

Patanjali medicine for weight loss problem

asked by rupavir on 16 December 2011
guruji namaskar, i am 26 year old female my weight is about 100 i want to reduce my weight how... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.