Hydrocele ayurvedic medicine this question feed

mittal, 9 December 2009 22:46

Sir , my right side "ANDKOSH "Testicle is doing pain more than 8 years but the size is normal . from some time the left hand side testicle is also feeling pain but size is normal. I have sufferd a heart attack during march 2006 and also a diabetic patient . my age is 50 years.I do Pranayam more than 3 years and 5 months regulary in which Bharstika,kapalbhati,Vahiya ,Agnisar ,Anulom-vilom,Bharhamari,Onkar jap comes. I also some asan like-Yog Mudra,Manduk.etc. I am taking allopath medicne for heart. Some time I take Varidhivadhika . Pl.advice

Tags: Hydrocele, Ayurvedic medicines for hydrocele

Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Hello and greetings from myyog.com

Hydrocele is the accumulation of fluid around testis in scrotal sac. It results in enlargement of testis and heaviness in testis. Hydrocele is generally caused by infections or cancer or trauma etc. Hydrocele is generally not painful. So it seems from your description that you are not suffering from Hydrocele. The pain in testis can be due to some sort of infection or weakness only. We recommend you to keep your exercises regular. Daily practice of yogasanas and pranayams is very god for health. Drink at least four liters of water daily. Do not suppress the pressure to pass urine and try emptying bladder as soon as you feel the pressure. You should take DIVYA SHILAJIT CAPSULES daily twice a day to come out of this problems of testicular pains, infections and weakness naturally. This is a natural medicine which strengthens whole body, urogenital system and immunity. This is very powerful aphrodisiac and general health booster medicine and a regular course will not only solve your testicular pain problem but also help in solving all your health related problems. Make a regular course of this natural health tonic for best results.


posted by Dr.Ravinder on 10 December 2009 8:31

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login


Hello, sir i am 24 year old sir main last 6 se mere left testicular main pain hota tha maine surgen se chekup bhi karwaya sab kuch normal hai sonography bhi karwaya sab normal hai report me urine chek karwaya to us main bacterial enfection aya pahele main chandraprabha vati aur kanchana gokul aur chandnasav le raha tha us se ek baar mere urine me se blood aya maine us treatment ko band ker diya ab mujhe koi dard nahi hai aur main vridhibhadika vati le raha hoon aap se sirf itna janna tha ki aye kyu huwa tha

posted by Guest on 9 August 2014 10:44

Dear Sir my left side testis is slightly swollen and caused little bit of pain it started 5 days ago and I am 32 yrs married, please suggest some advise regarding this. with regards

posted by Guest on 7 September 2013 12:29

Dear sir my right side testis is sligtly swollen and caused little bit of pain it started four weeks ago and now left testis had not got swollen but it is giving light pain from last three days can you please suggest me what should i do and my age is 28 years unmarried

posted by Guest on 30 August 2012 17:36

Related Questions

Hydrocele Problem

asked by PREM CHAND on 20 May 2014
Sir, i am suffering from Hydrocele in right side. i take Divya Vridhivatika vati. please tell me... Read More

treatment of hydrocele

asked by raju 123 on 16 January 2013
sir i am 26 yr old. my hydrocele one goli bahut bada hi other chota ha. ye 5yrs se ha. drd nahi... Read More

One year old with congenital hydrocele

asked by aynegue on 10 December 2014
My one year old son was born with hydrocele but it hasn't gone away yet and I would like to... Read More

Suffering from Hydrocele from 3-4 months

asked by nitin2r on 9 June 2015
Hello sir My age is 32 years I am suffering from Hydrocele(my right testicle is become bigger... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions