I suffer frm the pcod this question feed

taniasarkar, 6 February 2017 15:55

i am tania sarkar.24years old.female.i am suffring frm pcod.main problem is my period is irregular.when i take madecine this time it occure but when i not take madecine it not occure.i affied for marriage.for irregular cycle.every thing ok.i have no surgeries.unmarried

More: Pcod
Ask Question? | Related Questions


Hello Doctor I am 34 year old married and one child 's mother I have pcod problem , irregular periods . Period is not come without taking medicine .This problem from beginning of my period. I am 5'4 tall having weight 94 kg . I want to regulate my period . I want to lose my weight. I have constipation also. So help me Ian fed up with my weight . Plz ans me

posted by bhuvadharmishtha84 on 8 February 2017

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Want to concieve - may have PCOD

asked by ghazalr on 14 February 2010
Sir I have all classic PCOD symptoms, weight gain,facial hair,irregular periods. I have visited... Read More

PCOD from last 4 yrs

asked by Puja Goyal on 29 June 2015
Hi, I am Pooja Goyal, 29 yrs old, weight 74kg suffering from PCOD from last 4 yrs. I got married... Read More
3 replies  -  Pcod

Pcod and concive baby

asked by sakshi choudhary on 5 September 2016
Hello Dr. Thnkn you so much for your all advice,and replying me immediately to all my query... Read More
1 reply  -  Pcod

Pcod follow up question

asked by Mansi on 11 October 2010
Hi, This side Mansi. I just asked a question on friday, 8th oct 2010. And have received the... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.