irraban, 24 January 2010 16:08  this question feed

Hi, for the past four to five years i am suffering from diarrhea predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome along with gastric. So just want to know if there is any cure for me.

More: Diarrhea, Gastric, Ibs
Ask Question? | Related Questions


well, try to take more of buttermilk after removing butter after lunch.early morning drink water, take milk at bed time

u cn take grahanyantak kashayam

avoid food items which are cold,watery, laxative,n difficult to digest

posted by Dr.ParitoshBhatt on 28 January 2010

As you have 'IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME' which usually caused because of irregular eating habbits and junk food, so avoid eaing junk food and spicy food.Do eat on regular and on fixed timings of having your meals. you must eat large amount of fibres in your diet, have lots of salads before ahving meals.we recommend you to take Diarrhoea, Dysentry, Toxic byproductYou have to take these medicines for atleast 3 months..

posted by dr.ajay on 27 January 2010

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Gastric problem

asked by eshi on 26 April 2016
Age 20 female I'm having frequent gastric problem, not able to eat anything, feeling heavy... Read More

Gastric problem

asked by chaga on 1 July 2015
my self prasanta 29 yrs male married i am suffering stomach gas & burning before 1 month a... Read More

Yellow stool & stomach pain n gastric

asked by Sandy93 on 18 February 2016
since last 1 month i had a jaundice with some liver infection but now the "LFT" report... Read More

Gastric problem from 20 years

asked by kailash k on 15 September 2010
Gastric Problem from 20 years Dear Babaji, Mere father ko 20 saal se gastric problem hai. bahut... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.