My brother has multiple floters in his eys. this question feed

Vijay Dubey, 26 November 2009 1:53

Dear Doctor, My cousin has floaters in his eyes. which irritate him also some time he feels pain. We have been to no. of doctors but there are no result. He always feel that these floaters are growing day by day. He is not leaving a normal life.

Kindly give us a solution.

Thank you very much

Tags: Eyes, Floaters eyes

Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

We request you to elaborate the signs and symptoms of your problem or just visit your nearest eye specialist to confirm the diagnosis and start treatment accordingly.


posted by Dr.Ravinder on 1 December 2009

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Related Questions

Ramdev medicines for eyes

asked by ramdev_fan on 13 February 2010
What are the Ramdev medicines for eyes... Read More

About eyes ayurvedic medicine

asked by nranjan on 5 April 2011
The problem is about my sister,she is facing some eye sight,one year back she had given birth to... Read More

Irritation of eyes with tears on exposure to light

asked by romeochamp on 17 December 2009
My daughter is 3.5 years old; wears no spectacles, but complains of eyes when she concentrates... Read More

Eyes - nystagmus

asked by karananand on 4 December 2014
am having nystagmus eye which is congenital. am having vision related issues due to this. eyes... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.