Pancreas stone

Amit Giri, 12 August 2015 8:43  this question feed

Sir, my age is 24, Male, & I have suffering chronic pancreatitis stone in duct & other part of Pancreas 12×9 mm size. Doctor told me to go to Hyderabad. what to do.plz suggest me. my sugar & blood test are normal.

More: Pancreas
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine


Chronic pancreatitis with calcification in duct may lead to the condition of insulin dependency. So, maybe you need to take enzymes and insulin usage depending up on the severity of the condition. Though sugar levels are normal in your case, there are chances of insulin demand and based on that you may need to take medications accordingly.

Following medicines are helpful such as Chandraprabha Vati, Bangshil, Divya Shilajeet Rasayana Vati one tablet twice daily after food with warm water twice daily. These medicines will help to reduce excess heat in your body and inflammatory condition can be reduced and also you can rejuvenate the healthy portion of pancreas.

Generally, you maybe getting acidity related problems or gastric related problems which has to be corrected when and as needed basis.

Since your are just 24 year-old, you can manage this condition with proper diet and avoiding unwanted food items or junk food items that may worsen the condition. Meanwhile if surgery is indicated by doctors as priority basis, then it is better to proceed for the needful.

You can practice meditation like Anulomaviloma Pranayama, Viparita Karini, Vinyasa Yoga where breathing exercises are involved and that helps to prevent recurrent inflammation.

posted by Dr.Vijay on 14 August 2015


I am 72 year old, having Pancrease Stone problem in the pancreatic duct

Which medicine should I go for ?

I surely never have Acidity problem

Shall be thankful if you kindly guide me

posted by arunbhat on 29 September 2019

Hhello sir mujhe 6-7 mahino se early chronic pancreatitis hai plzz medicine yog pranayaam bataiyye sir pareshaan hu bahot allopathic dawai chl rha h

posted by krishu thakur on 21 October 2016

sir mai 4 saal sey pancries ki problem hai medicine cintiune le raha hoon phir bhi mujko hospital mai adid hona padta hai per year ayuvedic mai koi traetment batye sir ya apna adress dijiye mai apko 1 baar counsert ker lo

posted by jadoonsingh00 on 13 October 2016

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

How to remove gallstone with kidney stone in Ayurveda method?

asked by parthbhavana on 28 October 2012
sir, my son age 12 years, weight 55 kg, height 5.2 feet, diagnose with kidney stone and... Read More

Package for Kidney / Renal Failure | Kidney Stone

asked by paruu_1981 on 28 October 2014
Dear Guruji, My 5 year old son has right kidney damaged and shrinked. But it has 7% function.... Read More

Gall bladder stone

asked by jagjeet sinngh on 31 January 2015
Hello doctor my sister age 34 is suffering from 8mm stone in gall bladder and she doesn't... Read More

Kidney stone

asked by shoiab546 on 5 September 2018
i i might be having stone some times when i bend Right it slightly pain what type of test should... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.