Question for penile enlargement & performance this question feed

hari2myyog, 13 December 2009 20:12

Dear doctor,

I am looking for medication for the following: a) Penis enlargement b) Reduce/elimiate Premature ejaculation c) Increase sexual performance.

Could you please suggest the appropriate medicines, course (amount of bottles/tablets i should buy) & duration.I am looking at a 3-4 month duration for the above. Really appreciate your help on this. Thanks.

Regards Hari

Tags: Penis enlargement, Premature ejaculation, Ejaculation, Penile

Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Hello and greetings from

Sexual weakness comes after regular over masturbation, hormonal imbalance, increased age and chronic weakness in body. Some times injury, accident, infections and side effect of medicines or steroids can cause sexual weakness. Premature ejaculation and all other sexual problems can be cured by regular course of safe and ayurvedic medicines. We recommend you to take complete package for premature ejaculation regularly for almost three to four months to increase your sexual power and stamina. These powerful ayurvedic medicines completes seminal deficiency, stimulates testis, makes erection rock hard, cures physical weakness and many increases duration of sex. These medicines with god nutritional diet increases physical as well as sexual power. Use ORGY PENIS MASSAGE OIL for penis enlargement. Apply this ayurvedic medicated oil on penis shaft to make it big, long and strong. A regular massage will clear the side effects and increase the sensitivity of penis to get more pleasure. So take your medicines regularly for almost three months to get best results in the treatment of all your sex problems and to increase your stamina. Further queries are welcome.


posted by Dr.Ravinder on 14 December 2009 9:10

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login

Related Questions

Penis Related

asked by sawan on 14 October 2010
Hi, I am 30 Male unmarried, I had sex with many females I and they enjoyed it a lot but now my... Read More

Premature Ejaculation

asked by naren on 9 February 2010
What is the best and permanent medicine of premature ejaculation. My wife are not happy with me... Read More

Clear sticky leakage from penis after bowel movement(passing faecal matter)

asked by Luckyji on 29 August 2011

Premature ejaculation

asked by kaviphoenix8 on 11 May 2018
Hi, i am from malaysia ,31 years old. i do not have any illness & medical history problem. I... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions