Remedy for jaundice

riju s, 8 November 2010 11:30  this question feed

Hi, My seven year old son is suffering from jaundice. Can i give him rasin (munnaka)? Please reply. Thanks

More: Ayurvedic medicines for jaundice, Jaundice
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine


As your 7-year-old child is suffering from jaundice, you need to consult with physician for investigation and first hand treatment. However, as you may aware that there would be liver abnormality, you can enhance his liver functioning and immunity power.

There are certain herbal medicines which are very helpful along with siddha, and other Indian system of medicines which are suitable accordingly.

To prevent recurrence of jaundice, and to maintain immunity power, you proceed with diet and avoid spicy foods and non-vegetarian food.You can provide fresh leafy vegetable, fruit juice, grape juice, or dry grapes, fresh carrot juice, fresh tomato juice, radish leaves juice, sugar cane juice, clarified butter milk are useful.You can provide the following medicines Liverex and Punarnavarishtam in smaller doses like 15ml twice daily.

For more details you can contact us.

With regards,Dr.Vijay.

posted by Dr.Vijay on 8 November 2010

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Precaution and food during jaundice

asked by bobby kathmandu on 6 September 2014
I am 39 male and sufferiing from jaundice for fourth billurubin total/direct is 6.0/2.5.... Read More

Jaundice and pain in right abdomin

asked by abhi11 on 3 June 2012
hello sir, i am (male 27) suffering from jaundice since 10 years. the value of serum bilirubin... Read More

Suggtion of medicine for jaundice

asked by gourav212@ on 26 December 2015
swamiji i m suffering from jaundice sine 2 months firstly my jaundice was 2.69% in blood ( as on... Read More

Natural cure for Jaundice and mild hypothyroidism

asked by vicky_23 on 13 August 2012
Hello sir. My age is 23(M). recently i had my blood test and found that i have mild jaundice and... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.