Sex weekness patanjali medicine this question feed

rohan, 27 November 2009 1:05

Hello Sir,

I am suffering from sex weekness (early ejaculation), and unable to make my wife pregent. suggest me to any aurvadic product to cure this disease.and what kind of diet i should take for this diease
Tags: Premature ejaculation, Sexual, Ayurvedic medicines for sex, Sex, Weekness

Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction are most common sexual problems of males. Generally over masturbation is the reason for these problems. Apart from over masturbation chronic infections of urogenital system, hormonal weakness and side effects of medicines are also very common causes for sexual problems in males. Healthy semen in males with full sperm count is must to cause pregnancy. So we recommend you to take full package for premature ejaculation treatment and speman together for complete treatment of all your sex problems. The package of premature ejaculation consists various ayurvedic medicines which clear infection, strengthens urogenital system and whole body, increases physical and sexual power to cure premature ejaculation problem in males. Speman is ayurvedic supplement for completing semen quantity and increasing healthy sperm count to cure infertility and helps in early pregnancy. So take both your medicines regularly for almost three months to get best results. Increase water intake. Take more milk, milk products, dry fruits and fresh fruits in your diet to help medicines achieving maximum benefit.


posted by Dr.Ravinder on 1 December 2009

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login


Baba ji,mujhe gupt smasya hai.mai hasthmaithun karta rha hu jiske karan mujhe shighrapatan ki samasya ho gai hai.virya bhi patla ho gya hai.kripya iska ilaj btaye

posted by sk85399 on 16 September 2013

Babji safedh ,kali and kaunch k beej lena fayedh mand hein ki nahi for sperm count aur kitna matra mein lena chahiye plz guide me.ya phir koi aur herb.

posted by Ppvnarian on 25 June 2013

Hello doctor meri prblm lun chota ya bare ke nhe mera lun 7 inch hai our 5 inch mota par ye dscharg boht jalti hota hai maine hath se pehle boht kam leya howa hai our abi maine chora howa hai meri age 18 hai plz help me

posted by Killer_look007 on 25 December 2012

baba ji muje 5-6 salo se dhat ke problam te mene ayurvadic dva le jesse mere dhat ke problame to thek ho gae hai par eske karan kamjore bahut aa gae hai kamar or ghutno me darad rehta hai or sex karne ke bad to kamar me darad bad jata hai or sara badan thek jata hai koe upchar btaee

posted by yourajkaushik on 10 August 2012

Good evening doctor! doctor now i,m hear in Abu Dhabi i want to get its sexual drugs around hear please give me location!!

posted by Biswa Thapa on 14 March 2012

Related Questions

Ramdev medicine for sexual problems

asked by shiba on 25 February 2010
om shanti I have suffering from some sexual problems due to my some unusual mistake . i,.e.... Read More

How to control excess sexual desire

asked by rcsharma21 on 31 August 2010
I am 58, performing Yoga/ Dhyan taking Satvik diet etc still having sexual desire as it was in... Read More

Ayurvedic medicine for sexual problem

asked by sourabh 90 on 16 December 2011
sir mera naam sourabh he meri age 20 bish sal ki he mujhe 16 ki age se hastmethun karne ki adat... Read More

sexual drive patanjali medicine

asked by rodey on 18 September 2016
Helo sir i am 30 years old married man. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and not geeting... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions