Patanjali products for sexual problem this question feed

abhaya009, 11 January 2010 3:59

Dr. I had married 4 years ago. i have a child of 2 years. my age is 37. i am unable to satisfy my wife while sex. as i ejaculate very early i.e. within 1 minute. but my wife need a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes of sex. my penis is also small. how i will increase my penis and sexual power. please solve my problem & give advice so that my sexual life will be fulfil. regards abhaya

Tags: Patanjali sex, Premature ejaculation, Sexual

Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

Males suffering from premature ejaculation may not be able to satisfy their partners. Premature ejaculation means discharge of semen in very short duration. We have seen various cases of premature ejaculation in which ejaculation occurs in foreplay and patient is not able to have penetration. But generally patents are able to penetrate but ejaculation occurs with in seconds and female is not satisfied. In such cases male partner should proceed slow in sex. He should stop movement as he reaches to prime sensation. He should withdraw and press his penis mouth to prevent ejaculation. Apart from these simple remedies we recommend you to take a full course of premature ejaculation package. This package includes various ayurvedic medicines which have stimulating and strengthening role on reproductive system.A regular medication will give you very good results in increasing sexual power and stamina. The duration of sex and erection force both are increased by regular course of these ayurvedic and safe medicines. So take these medicines for almost three months regularly for best results.


posted by Dr.Ravinder on 11 January 2010 14:45

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login


Dear sir my penis size is quite small. i want to increase it and make it thicker. also I suffers from shighrapatan. Pls sugest me its soln. Thanking You. Yors faithfuly Raghuvanshi

posted by Guest on 20 May 2012 20:47

sir my penis erection is nil.

kindly suggest me the right direction .


posted by sagar2007 on 28 March 2012 23:56

Related Questions

Ramdev medicine for sexual problems

asked by shiba on 25 February 2010
om shanti I have suffering from some sexual problems due to my some unusual mistake . i,.e.... Read More

How to control excess sexual desire

asked by rcsharma21 on 31 August 2010
I am 58, performing Yoga/ Dhyan taking Satvik diet etc still having sexual desire as it was in... Read More

Ayurvedic medicine for sexual problem

asked by sourabh 90 on 16 December 2011
sir mera naam sourabh he meri age 20 bish sal ki he mujhe 16 ki age se hastmethun karne ki adat... Read More

sexual drive

asked by rodey on 18 September 2016
Helo sir i am 30 years old married man. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and not geeting... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions