Straight penis  this question feed

sat12444, 6 January 2010 9:26

i do not have strength when coming little erection my penis alway stay down .when little erect i feel veins problem because i have done harniya operation may be some veins is damage. what is the problem? can you give me any suggestions ? is orgy oil good for me?

thank you

Tags: Erectile dysfunction, Penis

Replies | Related Questions | Ask Question? | Post Reply
Doctor's Ayurvedic Advice:-

You are suffering from erectile weakness. The weak erections are due to insufficient flow of blood inside penis blood vessels. The erectile dysfunction can be due to heavy masturbation for long times, hormonal imbalance or chronic weakness etc. Side effect of medicines and trauma by operation, accident etc can also cause erectile dysfunction. This is very common disease and can be cured by a regular course of ayurvedic medicines. We recommend you to take full course for male sex problems regularly for the complete eradication of your sexual problems. Increase water intake. Take lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid taking strong medicines and specially steroids. These medicines will help you to get stronger erections every time and will cure your sexual and physical weakness. Application of ORGY PENIS MASSAGE OIL is very helpful to increase the size and strength of penis. A regular course of these natural medicines for almost three months will give you very good results. Further queries are welcome.


posted by Dr.Ravinder on 6 January 2010

Reply as Guest OR Sign Up / Login


sir I applied clove oil on my penis to reduce senstivty but I lost erection as well as senstivty both. pls telll me how to recover. ai m unmarried of 26 age. I m too worried taking this . pls sir reply as soon as possible.

posted by jaipeetech1 on 13 October 2017

namasthe sir, my age is 24 years and i had undergone orchidopexy when i was 3 yrs and have only one testicle in the scrotum.I often do masturbation. Now, I'm worried if there could be any problem in future around my marriage.Please say whether I could become father or not and satisfy my partner or not. Please sir suggest some ayurvedic medicine if there is so. Thank You sir.

posted by vigs on 2 October 2012

good morning sir meri age 28 sal hai main bachapn mai hastmetuhn karta tha ab mera ling khda nahi hota hai aur mera ling ka siz 4" hai maine bhut medison bhi liya par thi k nahi howa please sir muzi kya krna hoga meri sadhi honi wali hai main sadi karo ya nhai please sir muzi koi sassiton batt do main aap ka abhri rhaga mera id hai rsmanral@***,com mobile no 95######67 sir main watting kar rah hao

posted by ramu123 on 16 September 2010

Related Questions

How to enlarge penis size & gain weight

asked by atulsingh on 21 December 2009
Namaste Sir, I am 27 yrs old boy, my penis size is too short, please suggest me how... Read More

Penis foreskin

asked by kedar on 5 November 2010
i m 24 years age and i m unmarried , my foreskin of penis is too much long covering the whole... Read More

Penis not standing

asked by vijenderd on 5 March 2010
Dear Acharya ji Pranam, I want to take advise about some confusion listed as below .. 1. My... Read More

Erectile dysfunction problem and treatment in Ayurveda

asked by somajitv on 27 March 2014
Dear sir, I am getting erection issues while having intercourse with my wife since past 2 years... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions