Treatment and advice

Gsgargi, 22 November 2017 0:08  this question feed

Hey my mother she is 52 and she is having diabetes (382) and high blood sugar can you plz suggest me what kind of treatment v should go for? I ll be highly obliged

More: Diabetes
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine

It is important to have controlled blood sugar levels to avoid complications. Please let me know your HBa1c to know the control of blood sugar level for the past three months. Please let me know if your are taking any allopathic medicines? As the value is high, you can continue with the allopathy medicine along with Ayurvedic medicine. The dosage can be tapered based on the blood test results.

Ayurvedic medicines like Nisakadakadi kvath - 15ml with 60ml of warm water before food twice daily, IME - 9 for Diabetes and [Jamun guthli churna for Diabetes - 1tsp before food twice daily can be taken for a month and then reviewed.

Include bottle gourd, cumin, olive oil, flax seeds, turmeric, cinnamon, gokshuram and ginger. Reduce excess sugar, salt, pungent spicy foods, oil and canned foods. Regular exercise, meditation, pranayamam and yogasanas will be beneficial for a better metabolism and hence will support having controlled blood sugar levels.

posted by Dr.Ramani on 16 January 2018

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Is Type 1 diabetes completely curable for my 2 year boy??

asked by Nimesh on 23 November 2010
Dear Swamiji, My 2 year old boy has been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes last week. We feel so... Read More

Diabetes products

asked by alokdwivedi90 on 4 July 2016
Hello sir my name is Alok dwivedi. My mom Age - 50 now she is suffering diabetes. Now she is... Read More

Gestational diabetes

asked by Kareena on 17 April 2012
Hello Dr, I am 31weeks pregnant and detected with gestestional diabetes 5weeks ago. I have been... Read More

Diabetes pietance

asked by skumar9585 on 10 January 2018
my mother have diabetes she is 50 years old female , she is taking medicine fro the cghs... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.