Uneven chest bone

chiti, 15 January 2015 18:20  this question feed

Hello sir, I am 23 years old, I have uneven chest. The left part of my chest is slightly lower than the right part. Specially the cartilage of left chest bones are flat and right one have curvy n well developed. So please tell me what to do?

More: Bones, Chest, Uneven
Ask Question? | Related Questions

Ayurvedic Medicine

The difference in both sides of the ribs is commonly of seen in many of them and a negligible difference is seen which is not at all a problem. But it depends on the degree of the difference. If the difference is more pronounced certain investigations like Xray can be taken after a consultation with an orthopaedician. The major difference will be due to the uneven leg length, scoliosis or due to other developmental problems. Due to this difference, the curves may be more prominent one side and may look flat the other side. There is no specific treatment to correct it. But improving postures will help to prevent further increase or to correct the problem to some extent. Oil massages, leaf poultice, streaming oil, rice poultice are helpful to strengthen the spine, will help to reduce the pain and will support in correcting the postures. Please consult with a Yoga teacher and try to do some exercise with their guidance and try to practise it everyday. Please let me know if you have consulted an doctor earlier.

posted by Dr.Ramani on 26 January 2015

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Chest and back spiral pain

asked by dmsk on 8 October 2012
why i feel burning when drinking water.sometimes i have chestpain on my right side.and back.cant... Read More

I have a spot inside my chest

asked by M.V on 16 August 2017
Hi i am 26yrs old (male). i went to abroad i was rejected because of my health. i have a mark... Read More

Chest and upper back pain

asked by nash on 2 June 2013
hi i am 48 years old and recently about one month ago i got a chest pain with a upper back pain... Read More

Ayurvedic products for chest problem gynecomastia

asked by vikrant on 31 March 2012
sir, I am 33 years old and my weight is normal but i do not know why i am suffering from... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.