masoom, 27 January 2010 19:32  this question feed

sir! i m 21 years male having problem of nightfall, premature ejaculation and i want to increase my weight. please guide me as soon as possible. thanks.

More: Weight
Ask Question? | Related Questions


if u r doing mastrubation...stop ittake milk daily...add ashwagandha choornam to it n take n night

take naarsimha rasayana...f ur appetite s alrigtdo meditation daily, dont go for any fantaSIES

posted by Dr.ParitoshBhatt on 28 January 2010

Post a Question Or Reply

Related Questions

Weight & Height increase reg-

asked by rajn on 27 January 2010
Dear Sir, Please advice me that, my son 15 yrs is very weak and height also not increasing as... Read More

Weight gain

asked by rajpal on 30 September 2010
for weight gain Namskar Baba ji, i am 31 year old my weight 51 kg now i want increese my... Read More

Irregular periods, hypothyroid, weight

asked by moon on 14 May 2012
Namaste,main 24 saal ki marraied ladki hoon. mujhe hypothyroid hai 2007 se or main eltroxin le... Read More

Depression and weight

asked by jeyasri on 25 April 2014
no any above complaints. sir, I am a women of 46 years old. I have two children. I am taking... Read More

Latest replies | Popular questions popular questions | Contact us

Disclaimer - Information on this website is for informational purpose only and not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. We assume no liability and expressly disclaims any responsibility for individuals health condition.