How to open New Patanjali Sewa Kendra/Chikitsalya/Clinic
Patanjali Products are available at Patajali Clinics, to become the Retailer/open a Sewa Kendra/clinic you may apply to:-
C.M.D., Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
Maharishi Dayanand Gram
Delhi Hardwar National Highway
Telephone number: +91 - 1334 - 240008
on a plane paper with following documents below:
- Shop Location where you want to to open Sewa Kendra.
- Photo of the shop where you want to open Sewa Kendra.
- Population of city where you want to open Sewa Kendra. Also mention whether any other Sewa Kendra of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. is already in the same city, if yes then how many kilometers away from your shop.
- Xerox copy of bank account statement for last three months.
Terms and conditions :
- It is required to acquire about 2000 square feet including 1000 square feet constructed area.
- The Retailer will not sell any products other than the products of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- The name & style of Sign Board of Patanjali Chikitshalya will be as per format provided by the Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. in soft copy at the time of Agreement between two parties.
- An Inspector by the Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. will have right to inspect the premises of the Retailer as and when required by the Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- The name of the shop will be kept “Patanjali Chikitsalya” and will be registered with the Trade Tax Authority and if already registered, change the name in Trade Tax and Bank records.
- All the goods will be supplied to the Retailer against Demand Drafts favouring "Patanjali Ayurved Ltd." payable at Haridwar and received in advance.
- The supply of the goods will be at F.O.R. (Destination).
- The Retailer will deposit a sum of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac Only) as a security with P.A.L. through a D.D. in favour of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. payable at Hardwar. The allottee of Patanjali Chikitshalya must purchase first lot of medicines and herbal products worth of Rs. 7,50,000/- (Seven Lac & Fifty Thousand Only).
- The expiry of medicines or other products or material of substandard quality will be replaced or settled by Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- The Retailer shall not sell any product at more than M.R.P.
- The Trade discount to the Retailer will be given as under :
- On Medicines 20% on M.R.P.
- On Food Products 20% on M.R.P.
- On Cosmetic Items 20% on M.R.P.
- The Retailer shall not sell these products for further sale, expect to the branches which are permitted in writing by the Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- In case of violation of any term and condition the Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. will have a right to cancel the retailership without serving any notice in advance.
- The Retailer will maintain its books of Account properly as per law.
- The expenses for advertising at local level will be borne by the Retailer and at the National level by the Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- An agreement will be signed between two parties initially for the duration of 3 years & further renewable for the succeeding terms.