What is there in the first phase of Pantjali yogapeeth
As per the standards of modern medical science Patanjali Yogapeeth has the facilities for all the pathological and radiological tests so that the quality of ancient medical science can be provided a scientific base. In its world class OPD state of art modern and western equipments have been arranged for diagnosing a disease.
In Patanjali yogpeeth, special medicinal system of panchkarma which is very essential for the complex stages of disease (is available). Patanjali yogpeeth is accomplishing the tasks of creating a world free of diseases and medicines as conceived by Swami Ramdev Maharaj.
- Extensive laboratory for (conducting) yogic researches
- Dental and eye department and lab.
- Shatkarm and Panchakarma Department
- Yogpeeth has provision for 20 to 25 percent free admissions to the residential courses and yogic treatment camps for economically deprived patients.
- Avyurvedic treatment consultation fee and daily yoga training fee is not charged to any patient coming for treatment in the OPD of yogpeeth. This (practice) has always been observed.
- There is provision for special discounts on medicines and free medicines for economically weak persons.
- The patients coming for treatments are diagnosed and tested as per standard medical science (whole body checkup) on mere cost price if required.
- In the yoga ayurveda experimental department has the facility to treat 5000 patients at a time.
- Eating arrangements for 5000 persons in the annapurna department
- Accomodation for 5000 patients in OPD
- Accomodation for 1000 persons in the Patanjali Yogpeeth University campus (for the students of yoga and ayurveda in college, classes, library, administration building and hostel)
- Arrangement of organic farming and cow-shed for pure (vegetarian) diet.
- Scenic beautification, planting, gardening.
- Administrative office and advertising section
What is in store for the second phase of Patanjali Yogpeeth?
- Large air-conditioned auditorium in 800000 square feet, 175000 square feet auditorium to be constructed soon. Here thousands of practitioners will be able to do the practices of yoga, pranayam and meditation.
- Large panchkarma and shatkarma centre of 44000 square feet where 100 persons can avail panchkarma and shatkarma.
- Accomodation for the visitors in 950 AC and non AC rooms.
- Free Dharmshala to facilitate fooding and boarding of 1000 people.
- Magnificent Langar (?) hall of 20000 square feet.
- Arrangement of meals for 5000 visitors daily in the big Annapurna hall.
- Yogic garden in 3 lakh square feet
- Yajnashala in 4000 square feet.
- Under wanprasth stage, 350 residential apartments for healthy, able and devoted senior citizens.
- Selling centres in 11000 squarefeet for selling items and literature on yog, ayurveda and ancient science.
- Mother India woship centre where the sacred landslides collected from more than 600 districts will be kept (for worship).